Salesforce Admin Training
In our Salesforce Administrator Training, you will get an overview of all functionalities you need to manage and develop a Salesforce organization in 4 days. We combine theory, best practices and many exercises to learn and consolidate the knowledge sustainably. Conducted by our certified consultants, you can learn from our trainer’s years of experience.
- This training assumes no prior Salesforce knowledge. So it’s ideal for starting your learning journey.
- Laptop & Internet access
- Enjoy and be motivated to learn Salesforce
The following contents await you:
Navigation & Basics
Learn the basics about Salesforce and navigation.
- Personal Settings
- Overview Setup
Create data models in Salesforce to map your business processes and all relevant information.
- Object relationships
Design and configure an engaging user experience that makes it easy for your users to use Salesforce effectively.
- Page Layouts
- Dynamic Forms & Actions
- Lightning Pages
- Lightning Apps
- List Views
Sharing & Visibility I & II
Build an efficient visibility and permissions model and ensure that users can only see and do what you allow them to.
Part I – Visibilities
- Org Wide Defaults
- Sharing Rules
- Restriction Rules
- Role Hierarchy
Part II – Permissions:
- Field Level Security
- Permission Sets
- Permission Set Groups
- Custom Permissions
Automate your business processes and learn the different ways to integrate Business Logic with Salesforce.
- Quick Actions
- Validation Rules
Learn the basics of the leading automation tool in Salesforce to simplify business processes.
- Types of flows
- Automation options
- Sample applications
Please note: This session only gives the first insight into flows. For a deeper understanding, we recommend our dedicated Flow Training!
Learn the best processes to deploy your functionality
- Deployment Processes
Gain an understanding of how to manage and track your data in Salesforce.
- Mass Transfers
- Data imports & exports
- Duplicate rules
- Data Quality
Reports / Dashboards
Use the collected data efficiently and create custom reports & dashboards for your Salesforce organization.
- Report Types
- Report Formate
- Report Filters
- Dashboard Filters
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who conducts the trainings?
- The trainings are conducted by experienced and certified Salesforce consultants. The latter have carried out numerous projects themselves – this is how we ensure that you benefit best from their expertise.
How were the trainings developed?
- Our trainings have been developed based on years of experience by certified consultants. They not only include classic content that can also be found online, but above all include experience, recommendations and best practices.
What is included in the price?
- The price includes the training as specified as well as the training materials. Your travel and accommodation are not included.
Will I receive training materials?
- All training materials will be provided to you in PDF format after the training. In addition, your trainer will be happy to answer your questions by e-mail.
How many participants take part in a training?
- A training course has a minimum of 4 participants, but a maximum of 8. This allows you to learn intensively in small groups.
What happens if the minimum number of participants is not reached?
- If the minimum number of 4 participants per training is not reached, you can rebook for another training or cancel the training free of charge.