30 seconds summary
Short and simple
Multi-cloud implementation: Sales and service departments work on a shared platform. Seamless process flow and linking of all data in one place are therefore ensured.
- Digitization of sales and service departments
- Removing data silos through a common database
- High data quality and transparency
- Increased efficiency in sales and service departments
- Quick response times in service areas increase customer satisfaction
- Optimized resource and route planning improves the performance of the field service team
- Better sales control through transparent customer management across all locations
- Structured data transfer to downstream systems thanks to a perfect preparation in Salesforce
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Why Salesforce & Salesfive
With over 70 employees in Germany, DAIKIN Applied Germany is an important European pillar of DAIKIN, the world’s leading manufacturer of heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
The goal was to optimize sales and service via a common platform. Salesforce as a cloud-based CRM platform was the solution. To customize the system, DAIKIN chose Salesfive because of its CPQ experience and shared location in Munich.
THE SPECIAL FEATURE
Easy offer preparation despite complex products
The requirement: to configure complex products as flexibly as possible into an offer.
Our solution: Salesforce CPQ.
The CPQ Configurator offers a guided process for product selection, compilation and CI-compliant document creation.
The advantage: quality assurance and error-free offers in the shortest possible time.
Our Salesforce solution
- Implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Field Service Lightning
- ERP system integration
- Process optimization through automation and standardization
- Setting up complex product configurations in Salesforce CPQ
- Specific employee training
The advantage for DAIKIN
- 360-degree view of all customer data and processes thanks to a uniform platform
- Customer-focused sales and service processes
- Increased productivity
- Digitization creates end-to-end communication across all locations
“With the implementation of Salesforce, we now have all information and data at a glance. Either acquiring new customers or performing the maintenance of a system, our employees are now able to perform everything in one system.”
Other success stories
This is how we have already been able to help other customers
New sales process allows transparent customer and supplier management. Innovative forecasting tool for resource planning gives Forto a glimpse into the future.
- Sales Cloud
Perfect collaboration between marketing and sales. Digitization of both departments using Sales Cloud and Pardot implementation.
- Sales Cloud