30 seconds summary
Short and simple
A new CRM system for Fujifilm’s European Photo Imaging department: automation, clear rights and roles, as well as dynamic language adaptation allow different locations and employees to work in one system. Transparency and traceability included!
- Introduction of a CRM system for all Fujifilm Photo Imaging locations
- ERP integration as a database
- Data-driven sales: Documentation of KPIs and full utilization of potential
- Replacement of local solutions & tables for opportunity management, customer data and asset documentation
- Different locations in Europe – one Salesforce instance: increased efficiency and productivity
- First introduction, then adaptation: optimization of the processes and functions together with the employees, step by step
- In tune with the times: digitization enables quick reactions to market changes and new competitors
- Keyword data driven sales: With new insights and KPIs to exhaust the data potential
- Automation and workflows from the lead process to the preparation of offers and approval simplify work in the system
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Why Salesforce & Salesfive
Fujifilm: A company known worldwide for its cameras and photographic equipment, among other products. The multi-technology company serves a wide range of industries in Europe, including medical technology, biopharmaceuticals, electronic materials, industrial products, chemicals, graphic systems, optical devices, data storage and all aspects of photography.
The Photo Imaging business stands for high-quality printing of photographs and images. To continue to keep its finger on the pulse and drive data driven sales in a fast-paced market, a CRM system was needed. Salesforce was perfectly suited as a flexible solution with numerous possibilities. Salesfive was chosen as an agile partner for a speedy implementation with subsequent optimization.
Salesforce by Salesfive
Our Salesforce Solution
- Implementation of the Sales Cloud
- ERP integration using jitter bit incl. “1 click” Account creation from SAP
- Development of a complex rights, roles and language concept in a Salesforce instance for DE, NL, UK, POL, CZE and SVK – other countries will follow
- Setting up numerous automations and workflows
- Showpad integration for sales materials
- Setting up cases for customer service
- Development of an automated offer creation and approval process
The advantage for Fujifilm Photo Imaging
- New way of working for teams & locations: easy sharing of information and tasks
- Documentation of all communication with customers in one system – transparent and visible
- Automated offer creation process: Selection of price books and product variants from SAP using checkboxes simplifies the process
- Networking of SAP and Salesforce: seamless data exchange and more information for employees lead to cross deals and upsales
- Showpad integration: Sending product information, brochures and presentations from Salesforce makes it easier to work and use the documents correctly
Salesforce as a lean, simple and uniform system for our various teams and locations in the Photo Imaging division gives us a new way of working. We can now optimally discover relationships and potentials and thus better observe the market and carry out cross deals. With the quick introduction and the gradual adaptation, we achieve a system in which all users enjoy working.
– Petra Kelm-Denner, Fujifilm
Other success stories
This is how we have already helped other customers
Salesforce Sales Cloud als Dokumentationstool der Verkaufserfolge aller Shops. Tracking, Reporting und Aufgabenverwaltung in einem System.
- Sales Cloud
Ganzheitliche Prozesse in der Cloud und eine offline Anwendung für den Vertriebsaußendienst. Bestellungen, Vertragsunterzeichnungen und Lieferprozess aus einem benutzerfreundlichen System.
- Sales Cloud