30 seconds summary
Short and simple
Salesforce as a single source of truth: The ReDI School coordinates courses, students, teachers and partner companies within a virtual campus, the Salesforce Education Cloud – successes can not only be better documented, but also maximized!
- Breaking down data silos & creating a single source of truth
- Digitization of the application process
- Tracking fundraising opportunities
- Effective maintenance of the partner network Interaction with the community
- Visualization and tracking of success
- Improvement of data quality, visibility, harmonization and management for employees: the KPIs speak for themselves!
- Reduction of manual time for more than 1/3 of the teams
- Reduction in the time spent on written communication for more than 50% of the teams
- Accelerated contact data search by at least 8.7%
- At least one in four decisions are made based on data in Salesforce
- More than 1/3 of the employees think that the ReDI School has become more innovative since Salesforce has been used
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Why Salesforce & Salesfive
The ReDI School of Digital Integration launched in Berlin in 2016 with an important mission: To accelerate the integration of refugees through digital education. In the meantime, the team consists of almost 50 employees who are working with various partners (Deutsche Bahn Stiftung, Coca-Cola Foundation, etc.) and at different locations to advance this mission.
With the Education Cloud, ReDI School can bring all its stakeholders together on one platform: a virtual, networked campus with a unique learning experience!
The collaboration with Salesfive already existed before the project. And since it has always been productive and smooth, we started the next project together.
Salesforce by Salesfive
Our Salesforce Solution
- Implementation of the Education Cloud as part of salesforce.org
- Merge volunteer management, donation overview & application processes in one platform
- Creation of a single source of truth
- User enablement through training, workshops & support with training: Technical expertise in automation, architecture and Salesforce apps
The advantage for the ReDI School
- Automation of manual processes & significant time reduction
- Complete and transparent Überblick of all locations about learners, teachers, courses, partner companies and applications
- Supporting and tracking fundraising opportunities promotes financial sustainability
- Thanks to user enablement from Salesfive, ideas can also be implemented by the ReDI School itself
“What we expected from Salesfive was competent and solution-oriented cooperation with professional advice based on established solutions. The KPIs speak for themselves – expectations were exceeded!”
– Manu Laudam Carvalho, Salesforce Admin & Data Protection Officer, ReDI School
Other success stories
This is how we have already helped other customers
By implementing the Sales Cloud, we created a central system with a unified data structure and automated processes for a transparent fundraising management.
- Sales Cloud
- Nonprofit Cloud
Neven Subotic Foundation
One central system for all donor and project data. Offering personalized fundraising campaigns via the website and handling them in Salesforce as a new way to drive projects forward.
- Sales Cloud
- Nonprofit Cloud