30 seconds summary
Short and simple
Harmonization of the processes and database of mydays and Jochen Schweizer on one platform. Transfer of partner and customer data from both brands into one central system led to a significant streamlining of purchasing and sales processes.
- Joint CRM system for the merger of mydays and Jochen Schweizer
- Standardization and unification of processes
- Digitization of the contract management
- Two companies, same partners: 360-degree view of all partners and customers in one CRM
- Increased customer satisfaction by expanding the product portfolio for the incentive area
- Clear presentation of purchasing and sales processes on a central platform
- Improved collaboration between departments through seamless, cross-departmental communication
About the project
Mydays offers a great variety of adventures, which can be given away as a present – from mystery dinners to romantic weekends. The company stands for inspiration, gift, memory and action experiences.
With the merger of Jochen Schweizer and mydays, there was a need to unite the processes of both brands into one central system. With expertise in process optimization and technical consulting, Salesfive developed the appropriate architecture.
Our Salesforce solution
- Implementation of the Sales Cloud
- Integration of the Congo Composer documentation tool to automate manual document generation
- Support for the further development of the interface to the store system
- Unique Salesforce architecture that ensures the merging of the processes of both brands
The benefit for mydays
- Streamlined purchasing process due to a merged experience partner base
- Standardized processes for managing two brands in one system
- Adventure shopping and sales incentives becoming more efficient
- Larger portfolio by merging the customer bases of both brands
“Salesfive has accomplished a mammoth task for us. Uniting two major brands and creating one system, which makes our employees’ work easier and at the same time increases their efficiency – that’s exactly how we imagined the project outcome!”
Other success stories
This is how we have already been able to help other customers
Introduction of the Sales Cloud. All information clearly arranged in one system guarantees an easy and professional handling with the customers.
- Sales Cloud
Maintaining and expanding new and existing customer relationships thanks to automated marketing campaigns – integrated into the customer lifecycle as a key to increase sales.