30 seconds summary
Short and simple
Be perfectly prepared for the Salesforce Administrator role in five days with our intensive course. 2019 on-site – 2020 virtual.
- Training concept adapted to the level of knowledge of all participants
- Training based on E.ON use cases
- Alternation between theory and practice
- Targeted intensive training to prepare for the Salesforce Administrators certification
- Cross-site training adapted to the individual level of knowledge of the participants
- Combination of theory and practice facilitates later work with Salesforce
- Continuous monitoring of learning success as an instrument of quality assurance
About the project
With almost 80,000 employees, the German energy group E.ON is one of the largest providers in the areas of energy networks and renewable energies.
In order to increase user acceptance of the existing Salesforce system, E.ON chose Salesfive because of its experienced trainers. Since mid-2019, Salesfive has been supporting the energy group in training its own Salesforce specialists.
The special feature
On-site and virtual
After the development of the training concept, the training started in summer 2019. In groups of 8 to 16 participants, the desired contents were taught in theory and practice within one week.
Since summer 2020, the training program has taken place virtually. The concept was adapted to 10 units per training for this purpose. To consolidate what has been learned, we have created demonstration videos of all exercises. These enable the participants to independently check the solutions and work through the exercises at their own pace. In addition, an interactive Salesforce quiz was integrated to encourage employees and make learning more fun.
Salesforce Training by
Our Salesforce solution
- Sales Cloud training for users and administrators
- Development of a customized training concept
- Small groups and two trainers guarantee learning success
- Virtual training concept: learning videos for control, Salesforce quiz for each unit
The advantage for E.ON
- Training adapted to the respective level of knowledge maximizes learning success
- All employees on one level: perfectly prepared for the administrator certificate
- Increased learning success through integration of virtual training concepts
- Improved ROI of the existing Salesforce environment by maximizing adaptation
“Training with Salesfive has given us a solid insight into the features and capabilities of Salesforce. The virtual training were varied and entertaining – the Salesforce quiz is a hit!”
– Stefanie Gimbel, Senior Referent Projektmanager, E.ON
Other success stories
This is how we have already been able to help other customers
Multi-cloud implementation: Sales and service departments work on a common platform. Seamless process flow and linking of all data in one place are thereby ensured.
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Field Service Lightning