Solutions for new Salesforce systems
Smooth migration to Salesforce with our migration process
Successful with precise goals.
- Analysis & evaluation of risks
- Execution of tests
- Backup of the legacy system
- Switch between bird’s-eye view & detailed view
- Representation of all dependencies
- Description of the changed data architecture
Unchangeable documentation and archiving of:
- Migration activities, releases and controls
- Transition tables and tests
- Interface development
- Ensuring data transmission
- Integration of the new system into the IT landscape
ACTUAL and TARGET analysis
We take a closer look at your system.
- Analysis of inventory processes
- Uncovering limitations
- Viewing the IT landscape from a bird’s-eye view
- Analysis of data structure and data flow
- Visualization of interfaces and connections
- Uncovering redundancies
- Analysis of potentials
Conceptual design of the Salesforce solution, adapted to your goals and requirements
- Optimization of existing processes
- Design of a new, optimized process landscape
- Setting up a new data architecture including the structure
- High-level design of the new system
- Planning of the changeover to the new system
Technical concept of the process and data architecture
Our solution designers create the technical concept of your new system based on the TARGET analysis.
The bird’s-eye view is followed by a detailed design of all processes in detail and in interaction.
The iterative course of the project enables you to constantly monitor our implementation For ongoing quality assurance, our architecture experts will accompany you.
We implement these concepts:
- Data architecture
- Process landscape
- Cross-system architecture
This is how we have already been able to help other customers
Winning new customers made easy: The Sales Cloud as an international, central system. Customers and quotation data in one place.
- Sales Cloud