Salesforce & SAP
Regardless of whether it is production, financial accounting, logistics or quotation: departments must be able to work in harmony with your sales teams. But what if all stakeholders work either in SAP or in Salesforce? The answer is simple: with an integration of both tools. Let your systems swim in sync and say goodbye to additional work and double data entry and minimize the potential for errors! SAP Salesforce integration – bidirectional, event-based exchange of your master and transaction data for efficient work and transparent collaboration as a modular system.
With the connection of Salesforce to your SAP – SAP ECC or SAP S4 / HANA – seamless and uniform usage is created from which both your employees and your customers benefit.
This is how the SAP connection works
The first step towards integration is a comprehensive analysis of the requirements and data. This is how we define the target state and select a suitable method. With the SAP standard interface, SAP already offers the perfect tool. With our interface for Salesforce, we enable an exchange in real time. After implementation, extensive testing and training of your employees, you are ready to use.
The following features are included in our SAP connection:
– Data integration: master and transaction data
– Interface integration: Display SAP data without duplicate data storage in Salesforce
– Process integration: based on events, the correct data is automatically drawn / sent
- Salesforce Sales Cloud or others
- IDoc interface on SAP side
5 reasons why
- Reduction of additional work ensures faster exchange between the departments
- Minimizing the potential for errors: No duplicate data entries and delays
- Seamless end-to-end processes across systems
- Framework for the SAP connection based on the best practices of the market leaders
- SAP connection in a modular approach: As a basis with master data or expandable with offer or product data
More Salesforce modules
Implementing Salesforce easily, quickly and inexpensively? Salesforce modules! With our modular system, we can easily expand your Salesforce solutions to include the proven use cases and processes in the manufacturing industry.
Articles worth knowing about the manufacturing industry.
The basic digitization of the manufacturing industry.
What do I need for the optimal start into digitization? We answer this question & more!