7 working days
Want an improved customer experience? Then use a preference center. It improves the customer experience by allowing subscribers to decide what types of messages they want to receive.
Why this is important? It’s simple: you need to give subscribers the option to opt out (or unsubscribe) from marketing communications. While a simple one-click unsubscribe link in an email is acceptable, a preference center will help you lose fewer subscribers. So they provide a seamless brand experience!
How the Preference Center works
It is a landing page hosted in Marketing Cloud that stores the selected preferences in the database.
The Preference Center is easily linked to any commercial email communication, so once a subscriber clicks on it, they can manage their preferences – simple as that. And to be even more memorable as a brand, there’s the option to set up a custom Preference Center with a branded look and customized opt-in options for. And preferred topics can also be made available for the subscriber to choose from.
- Marketing Cloud
5 reasons why
- Increased engagement and better inbox placement.
- Seamless brand experience in the Preference Center (unsubscribe page).
- Advanced segmentation capabilities based on subscribers’ preferred topics.
- No direct, immediate unsubscribe, subscribers usually prefer to receive emails on specific topics / in a specific time frame rather than unsubscribe from all.
- Customized Preference Center setup based on customer needs.
More Salesforce modules
A guide to getting started easily with Salesforce. With this user guide you are perfectly prepared to work with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Articles worth knowing about the manufacturing industry.
The basic digitization of the manufacturing industry.
What do I need for the optimal start into digitization? We answer this question & more!